Gyproc® Pro-Fill is an air-drying and finishing powered jointing compound used for the plasterboard finishing at vertical and horizontal joints. It is also used for filling the uneven gaps, small cut-outs and finishing of the internal and external corner joints. Product Features
Process of Jointing & FinishingFirst Coat
- Air Drying – Drying Time Depends On Temperature & Humidity
- Minimum Or No Shrinkage
- Excellent Workability
- Excellent Bond Strength And Higher Crack Resistance
- Zero/ Minimum Wastage
- Using an applicator / Trowel, fill the recess formed by the edges of the sheets with Gyproc Pro-Fill®.
- Centre the paper tape along the joint and using a Taping knife / Trowel press the tape down into the Pro-Fill® ensuring no air bubble remain behind the tape.
- Immediately apply a thin coat of Pro-Fill® over the surface of the tape (100-150 mm wide).
- Allow it to dry
- Apply a second coat of Gyproc Pro-Fill® with an Applicator / Trowel.
- Ensure that this coat extends outside the area of the first coat (200-250 mm wide).
- Allow to thoroughly dry and scrape back any build-up of compound along the joint.
- Apply a finishing coat of Gyproc Pro-Fill® with an Applicator / Trowel.
- Joint edges should be feathered at least 50 mm beyond the edges of the previous coat
- Allow to dry. Lightly sand in the same direction as the joint using finer sandpaper.